We are the most experienced property management company in Jackson Hole. Our inventory includes vacation rental condominiums and homes in the Aspens, Teton Pines and Teton Village. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional revenue as well as first class service. We can offer our guests a large variety of rental properties as well as other activities to enjoy during their vacation. We are able to provide comprehensive vacation planning for our guests while providing you excellent service for your home.
Our main check-in location is in Teton Village adjacent to the Village Market and our Caretaking Services Department is located n Teton Pines.
Meet our staff
- MANAGEMENT STAFF
The collective experience of our management staff allows Jackson Hole Resort Lodging to provide excellent care for your property. We have an multi-disciplinary team and a dedicated year round staff that will be able to both care for and promote your rental property.
- HOMEOWNER RELATIONS STAFF
We have a dedicated Homeowner Relations Department that provides on site service to our homeowners. Each homeowner is assigned an Account Manager as their central point of contact. This department is responsible for communicating news and information to our homeowners as well as assisting with their individual needs. Please contact: Nicole Brittingham.
- HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS
Ownership of a Teton Village condominium automatically makes you a member of your condominium homeowner's association. The association is responsible for retaining a managing agent to provide for the maintenance and repair of the buildings and associated commons areas. Jackson Hole Resort Lodging manages many of the local homeowner associations. Please contact Brian Beck for complete details.
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
Our ability to provide routine and necessary maintenance as well as emergency management ensures that your property is maintained in a manner that both protects your investment and offers your rental guests a trouble-free stay. In-house maintenance service on-call 24 hours a day offers prompt and professional service you can count on. We can coordinate with local contractors for remodeling, renovations, or maintenance work outside the scope of our Department.
Property owners receive monthly accounting statements and JHRL also offers a bill paying service for no additional charge.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS
We offer two management programs - MANAGEMENT PLUS and MANAGEMENT INCLUSIVE, each catering to individual owner needs and preferences.
- Our MANAGEMENT PLUS program features a low management commission. Our monthly statements include an itemized breakdown of these expenses. The PLUS program is ideal for those property owners who have both the time and interest to monitor all details and expenses associated with the renting of their properties.
- The MANAGEMENT INCLUSIVE program, with a higher commission, places the responsibility for all expenses incidental to rentals on JHRL. This program is tailored to those owners not wishing to review, monitor or pay separately for each expense associated with rentals. This program assures a cap on certain rental expenses.
Our RENTAL MANAGEMENT AGREEMENTS reflect in detail the responsibilities of both the property owner and Jackson Hole Resort Lodging. These agreements have been created in the best interests of all parties involved. The Agreements also offer a certain degree of flexibility to meet any other unforeseen situations. This description represents only a brief summary of our rental programs and is not a substitute, or an addition to our RENTAL MANAGEMENT AGREEMENTS.For more information, please contact Nicole Brittingham.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
- We conduct an ongoing, aggressive marketing and sales program to promote year round rentals in your property.
- Summer/winter four-color brochure describing Jackson Hole Resort Lodging rental properties directs potential guests to the website. This brochure is widely distributed to prospective clients, travel agents, and is distributed at a series of national and international ski shows. We also advertise in numerous national publications and on the internet. We work toward vast exposure on the internet, via the social networks and through targeted email campaigns to promote your proeprty to potential guests.
- Members of our staff attend various trade shows throughout the world each year to effectively market our properties.
- Our ability to coordinate advertising and promotional efforts with that of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort affords our properties additional, quality exposure. The Sales and Marketing teams of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Jackson Hole Resort Lodging have teamed up to provide the most extensive and rewarding promotion of your properties.
- Jackson Hole Resort Lodging will be represented exclusively as a condominium property at ski shows in the US, Germany, Australia, Brazil and Great Britain each year.
- Our Group Sales Department promotes lodging to both ski and non-ski groups.
- The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has also committed to year round activities to better serve your investment during the summer, promoting access to the national parks and activities in and around Teton Village.
- We offer the most extensive and comprehensive marketing and sales efforts in Jackson Hole for your property
For Caretaking Services, please contact us.
LONG TERM AGREEMENTS
JHRL also offers a long-term management service throughout the valley for residential property. We encourage you to contact us to discuss any questions you might have. Please contact us for long term rental information.
- SUNDANCE SWIM AND TENNIS
So that we can maximize your rental income, we require most Teton Village condominiums to have a membership at the Sundance Tennis and Swim Club. This summer and winter recreational facility offers an outdoor heated swimming pool, two outdoor Jacuzzis and, during summer, three tennis courts. The availability of this facility to rental guests is often a deciding factor to which rental property they select.
- TETON SPORTS CLUB
To better serve our homeowners at the Aspens, Teton Pines and some Teton Village properties, we require a membership to the Teton Sports Club. This facility is located in the Aspens neighborhood and is walking distance from the Aspens condominiums and Teton Pines townhomes and a short drive from Teton Village. Teton Sports Club is a year round fitness facility with an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi, and sauna. During the summer, there is an outdoor heated pool. Membership to this facility is only available to homeowners of Jackson Hole Resort Lodging, offering an enhanced amenity to maximize rentals. We also offer guests an opportunity to purchase a daily membership to this facility.
- WINTER SHUTTLE BUS
Due to the distance between some Teton Village condominiums and the base of the chair lifts, it is necessary to provide courtesy transportation for winter guests to the main Teton Village area. A local transportation company is contracted to provide all bus service beginning early each day and continuing until the evening. Each owner is charged a portion of the annual bus expense based on the size of the condominium and its distance from the base area.
We offer concierge services for both our homeowners and guests. Please contact the Concierge to make reservations for activities or restaurants. We have agreements with reputable vendors who offer activities such as whitewater rafting, fly fishing, horseback riding, rock climbing, dog sledding, and snowmobiling. We also recommend spa packages, dining options, and transportation.
ROTATION OF RENTAL OCCUPANCIES BASED ON RATING
We employ a Rating and Rotation System in which all condominiums and homes are rated by guidelines set by Jackson Hole Resort Lodging. The guidelines describe standards for furnishings, décor, coordination, comfort and household-goods inventory that each property must maintain. Each property will be awarded a bronze, silver, gold, or platinum (Granite Ridge, Moose Creek, Teton Pines, Cody House and Crystal Springs Lodges) rating based on a formal evaluation, which is made every fall. The purpose of the Rating System is to provide the highest quality accommodations in Jackson Hole. Our Account Managers can assist owners with recommendations for upgrading and improving property ratings. We can suggest design firms, contractors and vendors. Reservations are taken based on a rotation system in which the platinum properties come up first in availability, followed by platinum, premier, deluxe, standard, and economy. Our goal is to increase revenue for property owners who have completed property renovation investments as well as providing high quality accommodations for our guests.