A time-trusted, strength and courage builder for the young and old alike. Don't be intimidated. It doesn't take super courage to take on our slopes. All it takes is a lesson or two. Jackson Hole Ski and Snowboard School guarantees, after your first full day of lessons, you will be able to ski or snowboard. If you can't control your speed and make turns, you can repeat the First Day Beginner Class as many times as you wish, free of charge. Jackson Hole Resort Lodging can book groups with the best ski and snowboard instructors and guides.
From timid three-year-olds to groups of elderly adventurers, people of all ages and abilities find our instructors helpful and supportive. Numerologists agree...the figures add up to world-class skiing and snowboarding. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort features over 2,500 acres of terrain, 4,139 feet of vertical and over 400 inches of annual average snowfall. For snow conditions, see the Jackson Hole Snow Report or call 1-888-DEEPSNO.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is 4,139 vertical feet of inspiring terrain that makes beginners proud and experts rejoice. From first-timers who have never strapped on skis to sultans of carve, snow-seekers of every level can test their stamina on our mountain. One run and you'll see why The Wall Street Journal called Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, "North America's premier skiing destination." In fact, our groomed runs are considered some of the last, great-undiscovered cruising spots. Because Jackson Hole Resort Lodging is a division of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, we offer everything from group ticket discounts to on-mountain equipment rentals to special events.
- GROUP TICKET RATES: Groups of 25 or more people purchasing multi-day tickets qualify for discounts. In fact, for every 24 tickets sold, the 25th is free. Call (800-443-8613) or e-mail for detailed group rates.
- SKI AND SNOWBOARD SCHOOL: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's experienced instructors are waiting to share their knowledge and love of their sport with beginners and experts alike. Call 1-800-450-0477 for more information.
- The Jackson Hole Race Department can set up recreational and competitive racing for skiers of all levels.
- MOUNTAIN PHOTOGRAPHY: Capture the beauty of the Tetons and take it home. Professional photographers are available for race, parties, picnics, apres-ski and traditional group shots.
- SPECIALIZED SKI AND SNOWBOARD CAMPS: With an instructor's list that reads like the "Who's Who" of skiing and snowboarding, these camps help beginners and experts take their turns and carves to the next level. Camps include off-mountain activities like climbing gym sessions, movie nights and apres ski parties. Call 1-800-450-0477 for more information.
- MOUNTAIN ORIENTATION TOURS: Mountain Hosts will take your group on a two-hour tour of Apres Vous and Rendezvous Mountains. There is no better way to find the terrain you love.
- RENTALS: Available from Jackson Hole Sports and the Hole in the Wall Snowboard Shop. Jackson Hole Sports and Hole in the Wall Snowboard Shop offer ski-in/ski-out service, competitive rates and the largest rental fleet in the valley.
- DAYCARE AND SKI PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN: Daycare & Kids Ski Programs at the Kids' Ranch which provides state-certified child care and ski/snowboard instruction for your young Olympic hopefuls. The adjacent Magic Carpet lift helps kids enjoy their first mountain experience.
For any more group or conference information, please e-mail Sales/Reservations Department .